Thursday, October 10, 2013

all work and no play...


twitter | instagram | youtube

...makes blackbird a dull girl. 
It's been so long since I posted here - for that, I am sorry. Work has been keeping me extremely busy and the little time I have to myself I've been spending with family and friends. But all that is changing with my recent purchase of a new Nikon D3100! I found the double zoom lens kit on Target.com and knew I had to have it. 

I decided to take a couple pictures of what I wore to work today.


I foresee a lot more posts in the future, so stick around!




4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about work, but I love your new blog banner (oh and I might have already mentioned this but I also really love your blog name! c;)! AND this is a really cute outfit! xx I'm so glad you foresee a lot more posts in the future! c; xx

    <(") Hoda
    www.joojoo-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Hoda, you are a great person for someone to have in their corner - always knowing what to say to cheer them on! Thanks so much for your support, hope you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy yours :)

      Delete
  2. Awww love it... really chic and stylish... followed on bloglovin...
    please check out my blog too :)- http://chichicaramel.weebly.com/blog.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! your blog is fantastic. Followed! :)

      Delete