Saturday, August 16, 2014

So Fancy

First things first, I'm the realest.


And I'm gonna be real by acknowledging that the photo quality of this post is a little shoddy. This is what happens when you post photos from your cell phone (and shoot when it's overcast). In the words of my friend Danielle - "girl, do better" - and on my next post, I promise to do just that. It really didn't matter that the sun refused to come out and play today because this matching set from Glitters for Dinner has a shine all its own. I'd been following this store on Instagram for almost 3 months before I decided to starve my wallet and purchase a set. 

I saw this 2 piece, ~~*yaaas gawd*~~, Cher Horowitz inspired set and knew I had to have it. When I saw Iggy Azealea wearing it in the "Fancy" video, I took it as a sign from the universe. Once I got on their big cartel site, one set turned into two sets then two sets and two tops. Now that their new collection is out, I've got my eye on a couple more pieces. Especially this bb right here.

Yellow Tartan Blazer & Skirt Set - Glitters for Dinner
Faux Fur Crop Top - DIY
Velvet shirt (similar here) - Thrifted

2 comments:

  1. Love that furry top so much!!! <3

    themadmod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then i guess i'll just have to make one for you!

      Delete